Charlie seems to want to move more than ever these days and is attempting to crawl as much as he can. Dad is excited while Mom dreads the day he moves around just a tad.
You guys are unbelievable! And I always thought I was a technoid. But thanks for this. It is a way to get closer to the part of my family that is 400 miles away.
Hey guys, looks like you've got your hands full just like we do with Delanie! She started crawling a couple of weeks ago and now nothing is safe! We need to get together after the holiday craziness is over and let Charlie and Delanie have some play time.
4 comments:
You guys are unbelievable! And I always thought I was a technoid. But thanks for this. It is a way to get closer to the part of my family that is 400 miles away.
Ready for Christmas yet? I loved your card.
Love,
Dad (Miller)
Hey Pop-Pop, on here you have to go by POP-POP, because I'm Dad!
Makes sense.
-Pop-pop
Hey guys, looks like you've got your hands full just like we do with Delanie! She started crawling a couple of weeks ago and now nothing is safe! We need to get together after the holiday craziness is over and let Charlie and Delanie have some play time.
Dave
Post a Comment